Sunday, 21 February 2010

- Pipette -

30 April 2009 1847

Check this out:

I broke this pipette during chemistry experiment.

Yin Ting broke the same apparatus the day before my experiment. When I asked for 'petua-petua' of experiment, she can't stop brainwashing me: Don't break the pipette.

According to her, she broke the pipette into two pieces and then kissed good bye to her RM6.

I was actually washing my pipette, with Hsieh Yie beside me cleaning some of her apparatus.

But suddenly her 'punggung gatal' and tried to hiao with me. She used her buttock to knock me and the pipette fell into the sink.

The 'ping piang' sound by the pipette was accompanied by a loud "OH!" from the whole class.

I picked up the pipette, praying that nothing happens, but when I examine it, I found a flaw at the end of it.

This pipette is out of order now...Ugh!

Mr. Ng asked the lab assistant to give me a discount~

I handed over my RM 5 and this pipette is now a souvenir from F6 Chemistry lab.

Some people said I can act like nothing happen, but me so good, manalah sanggup cheat our Mr. Ng right?

Conclusion: Never swing your buttock in the lab, it's dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information I like it,
    Variable volume adjustable hand pipetters are very useful in any laboratory where multiple volumes are needed.
    Pipette

    ReplyDelete