Sunday, 21 February 2010

- Wanna fight me ar? -

9 Jul 2009 2231

This Sunday, I was arranged to duty at 2D and 2J.

I saw a boy was slapping his friend's shoulder and he didn't stop it although the slapping sounds are scary.

I thought he was some sort of fighting and thus I pulled him away and asked him, "What are you doing?"

He claimed that he was playing with his friend. Later during the pengumuman pagi, I asked him to keep quiet and he said, "I'm gonna hit you, I'm sure gonna hit you." As he said that he forced himself to make a scary eyesight(unfortunately, it wasn't scary at all!)

A Malay teacher passed by.
Teacher: Apa bising-bising nih?
Me: (without thinking)Cikgu dia mau cabar saya.
Form 2 boy: Ya cikgu, saya mau cabar dia.
Teacher: Apa sebab?
Form 2 boy: Sebab dia de-be.

As the teacher walked away, he said it again: "You hear me? I'm gonna hit you."

I was so amused, I looked at him and he's damn mad.

After that I wrote his name and other prefects tell me that he entered the national Wushu competition a few times and he's the son of a principal.

Haha. He's so naive. Why he wanna hit me? Wanna fight with me ar? I was thinking like 'Hit me lar, see who die first', but he's still a fourteen, he's an infant to me.

He showed me his immaturity and his urge to pull down his father's face.

Zhen Jee have the same situation too.

According to other prefect, the guy she confronted likes to beat people up and it's good that I pulled her away at that time.

Hsieh Yie and I swore that if that guy did touch any of us, he would be digging his own grave.

I realize that it's a good thing to learn Karate. I ain't afraid of you, but I swear I'll never use my Karate skills on any of the pupils. That'll only degrade me.

Kids, please grow up. And don't you dare to threaten us.

Don't mess with the Physics prefect.

No comments:

Post a Comment