1 Feb 2010 0810
I went to Lowyat Plaza when I'm around KL.
I came across a P1 Wimax stall. And the following conversation takes place:
P1 : Hey miss, wanna use broadband? Choose P1!!!
Me: No thanks. I'm using Celcom.
P1: What? Potong sajalah!!!
Me: (with a smile)No no.
P1: (still refuse to give up) Try lar try lar. Where do you live?
Me: Really, no thanks.Besides, I don't think P1 have line around my area.
P1: (felt being challenged) Really? Where do you live?(And he wanted to check the coverage map)
Me: (with a wide smile) Kota Bharu.
P1 guy turned to his laptop, and found no coverage.
Me: (cynical smile) See?
P1: You're a student right? You're not gonna stay in Kota Bharu forever. You'll sure go to other places to study. Where are you going to study? Which college?
Me: Ermmmm....Kampar? UTAR i mean...
P1 guy checked again, and AGAIN, zero coverage.
Me: HAHAHAHAHA!
And he finally let me go.
The new mouse I bought from Lowyat--I know, it's kinda huge compared to the previous mouse.
Finally: Hello new mouse!
Bye old mouse!
I got two MICE(plural mar) now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment