Sunday, 21 February 2010

- official announcement -

21 Feb 2010 1419

Hello, this is miao. Today is 21 February 2010. Thank god I'm still alive.

I'd like to make an announcement that this blog will be officially deleted since 25th of February 2010. This is a hard decision, and I've been thinking about it seriously since 19th of February. For those who love my blog, I'm so sorry.

I know, I shouldn't close this blog. From the rapidly increasing number of visitors, I know you guys care about me a lot. Across the globe, from UTAR to Singapore, Australia and even different parts of America(and someday, India?), this is how you guys know more about me. Although we're separated by distance, our heart are so tightly bonded. For those in KB, you also get my updates and we often share important information via this blog--for example, date of STPM result being released.

But I have my own problem. And this time, nobody could free me from what I'm facing. I could foresee that this blog will lost its owner. No more writer for this blog. So I'm thinking of closing it up.

Yes you told me to stop thinking about it. You told me to let go. I'm trying hard to deviate all my attention. I tried to run away from all these. But everytime I saw the clock tick-tocking, I feel I'm losing myself each and every second. My soul is taken away, and the only thing left is the emptiness in me. It's too much for me.

Time left: less than 4 days from this moment.

Do you know why I'm giving up this blog at that particular date?

Cz' STPM result will be released on 12noon 25th of Feb 2010.

Shit I'm trying to make this a joke, but the emo part of me still controlling me.

1 comment:

  1. i will miss your blog~~~
    but you should continue to write accounts of your life, even if not in blog, coz you're a really good storyteller.

    STPM is really not the end of the world. Look forward and beyond. You are not slave to STPM results.

    *hugggsss*

    ReplyDelete