Sunday, 21 February 2010

- CASIO -

Shit I blog again!

Today is Kok Yong's birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOK YONG!

As we planned, we had our dinner at KFC near Grand Riverview Hotel.

Something bad happened at about 6.30 pm but I just wanna make a note here so that I remember it.

After dinner we went to Hsieh Yie's house and we nearly forgot about Kok Yong's present.

Luckily Khang Siang reminded us and we gave Kok Yong his birthday present.

Kok Yong opened the present with care--as instructed by Hsieh Yie because she's the one who wrap it.

We're so excited and we asked him to open it faster. He was reluctant to do so as he thought we wanna 'kenak' him.

Come on lah Kok Yong, we're such good friends, where got kenak you leh?

He revealed the present with really intensive care. When he saw the CASIO box he was shocked.

We told him that it's just a box.

When he pulled out a CASIO watch from the box, his expression is funny.

7 Aug 2009 2335

It's a combination of shocked + happy = really happy

The first sentenced popped out from his mouth: How much is it?

Haha Kok Yong, relax lah. 18 of us shared it. So you no need to worry about the price.

Haiz, the only bad thing today is Kok Yong's fiancee Ting Tong can't join us, what a waste!

Don't angry ar, just for fun. But if you perasan or u dun like then I'll delete the 'extreme' part lo~

OTHERS:
Khang Siang said my blog damn funny, so as Hsieh Yie. So I'm starting a poll.

Please vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment