29 May 2009 2116
Yesterday straight after prefect meeting, I went to KB Mall to attend a gathering.
I ran all along the way from basement parking lot to McDonalds and found Yen Jie, Pei Rung and Yar Mei there. And to my surprise, Mdm. Khor was sitting beside Pei Rung!
The next moment I found out Ms. Ong Poh Poh was sitting there too, with Ms. Aw Tui Jee beside her.
As I was too tired, I couldn't speak although question marks flooded in my brain. They advised me to order my food first.
Suddenly, Khang Siang said something as I was queing and everyone turned with their eyes widely open and stared at my new 'hair cut'.
I sat beside Ms. Ong and the first thing that came of my mouth was: “Eh!老师也会来McDonalds的meh?”
Ms. Ong pushed my head:“老师也是人,老师就不可以来McDonalds的meh?老师也是要吃fast food的。老师也是要release tension的。”
Yar Mei said to me: “你不是第一个酱讲的咯~”
It's really fun to talk a lot with the teachers and among ourselves.
Not to mention how generous 契妈(Mdm. Khor) was to stuff us with french fries which she bought: “你们要一边吃一边讲,酱才不会闷。”
It's also a proud thing to have meal with teachers. There were a few students who greeted the teachers with puzzled face, wondering how brave we are to chat with teachers in McD.
I told Ms. Ong: “Eh老师出门很glamour hor,很多学生跟你到招呼nuh!”
She replied, “你不知道有更多假假看不到我们的咯~”
It's the nth time to have a small gathering at McD, but it's the first time to have teachers with us.
I bet Yen Jie will never step into McDonalds in the future as she's becoming a teacher in a few years time.
Due to my new hair cut, the teachers advised Yen Jie to learn how to cut hair for disciplinary purpose. Yen Jie exclaimed, "I'll never be a discipline teacher, NEVER!"
After that I hang out with Yar Mei o~
OTHERS:
The recent Sunday, I got Zhen Jee to cut my hair(just front part) as it's distracting my sight. After 5 minutes, she claimed that she cut it too short. I admit it was a bit short, but I don't think that's a big problem. My family didn't even realise about it wor~
However, many people said it's a 'nice hair cut' during chemistry tuition, and thus Zhen Jee swore that she'll never touch my hair.
Actually it's nothing lar. Although I told her I don't mind about the hair cut, she still blamed herself badly. Everything I told her she take it as a consolation but in fact, IT'S FINE WITH ME!
Come on lah, if I really mind about it I would have rush to the aunty where I used to get my hair cut to 'rescue' my hair.
Jee,
I really don't care about the hair cut thing, ok? Stop blaming yourself. It's really NOTHING. I'm not consoling you but it's true words for me. Don't ever doubt about my words.
Miao~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment