Sunday, 21 February 2010

- Vanilla Twilight -

26 Jan 2010 1217

I'm going to KL this afternoon.

But this will surely a boring journey--I don't have any companion.

So I think I will most probably rot in my aunt's house.

I think this song really bring out my feelings:

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake I miss you,
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
Cause I wish you were here.


I watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.


I'll find repose in new ways,
Though I haven't slept in two days,
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
As many times as I blink I'll think of you... tonight.
I'll think of you tonight.


When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.

Damn it I love this song sooo much!!!

P/S: Try Fireflies by Owl City--it's as good as Vanilla Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment