Sunday, 21 February 2010

- where's the +? -

22 Aug 2009 1249

I feel like kicking someone's ass!

A few weeks ago I tell my mum that I want a new calculator(since I always drop the old one and I think it might spoil very soon).

So she suggested we go to Tan Sticker. I told the tauke that I want a new 570 MS calculator but he insisted to introduce a better one.

I remembered that my cousin said the calculator with a 'PLUS' behind the series number will be better(but I don't know why, don't ask me).

So I tell him, "I would like to take the new one, as long as got a PLUS behind."

And he assured me that he'll get a 'PLUS' model calculator for me as soon as possible.

After 2 weeks he informed me that my calculator has arrived. I went to take it and to my surprise the model is fx-991ES.

Where is the 'PLUS' that I want?????

I refused to take that calculator and asked to see the tauke but he's not in.

He called me again and I told him that I don't want that calculator, and he slammed the phone.

OK, I took the calculator anyway. I hate the tauke!

I really wanna tell him this: 'If you don't know how to sell calculator den don't sell lah! Stupid ass!"

Anyway I've handed RM58 already, so I'm gonna love it.

But I swore I'll never buy calculator from there, ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment