Sunday, 21 February 2010

- 'New' Driving Lessons -

10 Aug 2009 2019

Just now Zhen Jee fetch us with her car.

When we're on our way home, Khang Siang suddenly cubit(ok I know the word pinch, I use 'cubit' coz it sounds cute) my face.

Khang Siang: Cheh! So hard one! (turned to cubit Zhen Jee's face) Haha! This one tender lo~

Me: (pinched Zhen Jee's left cheek as I was sitting beside her) Hor leh! Really tender lo~

Khang Siang(lameness menyerang): Oih Oih Oih don't cubit her left cheek! If not she'll turn left at the next junction!

Me: Really ar? Then you faster cubit her right cheek so that she can bring us home.

KS: It would be harder if we want her to accelerate. We need to pull her nose.

Me: If like this then when you want her to decelerate then you pull her hair. Wanna press horn then slap her head hard.

KS: If want left signal pull left ear, right signal pull right ear.

So with our seriously damaged or pitchar-ed brain we've come out with new definitions for driving instructions:
>>Pull left/right ear for left/right signal
>>Pull nose for acceleration, pull hair for deceleration
>>left/right cheek for turning left/right
>>Slap head for honking

Oh if like that, should I change my blog title to 'head slapping crabby?'

No comments:

Post a Comment