Sunday, 21 February 2010

- Justice -

22 May 2009 1232

In response to Hsieh Yie's post, I would like to clarify some(or one) statement(s).

Example 1:
I am a good and nice and INNOCENT girl who has suspended the use of such vulgar adjectives such as CB, CBB and so on but ever since entering Form 6 and sitting beside the so-called innocent and pure MIAO, my verbal capacity has increased rapidly. They say that if nearer to the ink one will get blacker. So it proves that I am the nearest to Ms. Heng, so I am polluted most by her.

Haiz~

Admit it, daddy. You weren't spend much time at your own place. You prefer to go to Kok Yong's place or turn your chair around to sit under the fan, instead of sitting at your own place!!! You left me all by myself, like I'm an unwanted stray cat(in fact, I know I am one.) To be honest, you make me feel that I'm amat menjijikkan sehingga you wanna stay far far away from me! I'm like a widow in the class, while others' place seems so crowded.

You're sitting under the fan, when I reach school.
You're sitting with Kok Yong, when Maths T2, Chemistry and Pengajian Am period.
You sit under the fan when it's free period.
You sit with Khang Siang and Chia Hui during Physics period.
You listen attentively to Ms Lee CK during Maths T1 period.
When her period is over, you disappeared!

Since you're sitting with others more than sitting with me, how can I pollute you?

OK, bloggers.

Undilah Hsieh Yie demi menegakkan keadilan bagi pihak Miao Miao~

Bwahahahaha~~~

weih weih Hsieh Yie, I'm playing with you only ar...don't feel offended, and pls don't teraso or be perasan~

No comments:

Post a Comment