Sunday, 21 February 2010

And the conclusion is...

9 Apr 2009 1519

Conversation between medical students, nurses, doctors, etc and me:
"Do you know why you're admitted to hospital?"
"Yeah, perforated duodenum."
"WHAT?! Are you sure?"(with a very puzzled face)
"Ya. Is there anything wrong?"
"No lah. Just that usually old people have perforated duodenum."

Conversation between other patients, their family and me:
"Why you're here?"
"Just perforated duodenum."
"Har? I thought only old people get that."

Conversation between Caryn and me:
"Is that all you can eat?"(while staring at my bread and biscuit during recess time)
"Ya...pity leh me."
"What can you eat besides these?"
"Erm...everything except selected fish, meat, seafood, blah blah blah..."
"Hey, is that wholemeal bread and oat biscuit?"
"Right! But I won't share it with you, hahaha~"
"Cheh! You eat like old people."

Conversation between some Form 3 prefects and me(on our way to prefect room):
"Is it very tiring? It's just third floor!"
"What? Cannot meh~I don't have so much energy ma..."
"Haha, you walk like old people."

Conversation between Tuan Pengetua and me(asking for permission to postpone my exam):
"Why you want to postpone your physic paper?"
"I need to go to KL for medical check up."
"What's your problem?"
"I got perforated duodenum and blah blah blah...so I need to go back to KL."
"Haiz. Only old people suppose to get perforated duodenum, not youngsters like you. So young already like this, then what will happen to you when you're old?"
"Errr...I also don't know." (Actually I wanna say is: "I don't think I can live until that long eh~")

Just that I eat HEALTHY and walk SLOWLY, it doesn't mean that I'm old people!

I'm way too young for all those diseases. What the hell!

Come on lah, I'm still in my recovering process. It takes time for me to back to normal eh~

No comments:

Post a Comment