14 Aug 2009 1832
I know, I shouldn't sit here. I should have stick my ass in front of the books and have my eyes glued onto the contents.
Sorry I'm pulpa, who prefer to fool around and waste my precious time.
Come on miao, life's brief candle, do more, blog less.
I don't get it. Whenever I was asked 'You revise until which chapter dy?' My answer is still the same, 'I don't study. I blog a lot, and I really mean a lot.'
And their response is uniform, as if being trained, 'You bluff! You purposely don't want to say that you study.'
OK, if i was lying, then look at my results. It sucks. Yet, it's the best evidence.
If you think I was studying so hard until I will get mad, then see my results. Is there anyone who will study so hard but purposely give up the exam questions so that 'other's won't know I'm studying'?
Of course, no! If I have been studying so hard as Hsieh Yie or Zhen Jee, I would be better than what I am today. Not that I mean I will override them, but I mean my result will not be the source of my embarrassment.
If, and only if I would study harder, I will certainly be better. It is all about stupidity in me, who insists on fooling around.
Some people really pissed me off:
1. I don't want to call you, coz I'm afraid I'll kacau your study hour.
2. I don't want to sms you, coz I'm afraid I'll distract your studies.
3. I don't want to ajok you, coz I know you sure need to study.
Lame excuses, Oops! Lame ACCUSES!
Please lah, stop your imaginations! I will start study if the exam is really around the corner. I will burn the midnight oil until I become panda in school.
Or I'll drink coffee until my intestine got holes again.
If you find me a panda, I was studying last night.
If you find me sleeping in class, sorry last night movie is damn interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment