Sunday, 21 February 2010

- broadband -

25 Jan 2010 1702

I just went to see Dr. Foo--my blood test result is still at an acceptable range.After that I went to pay my Celcom Broadband bill.
And there goes my RM118.35--Bye bye $_$

But honestly this broadband quite good.
Now everything involves youth plan.
For example: I'm using Hotlink Youth Plan.
Hotlink Youth Plan damn cheap, I called and texted a lot, but the amount of money in my account decreases slowly.

And guess when will it expired? Year 2013!Now, even my broadband is also under Celcom Basic Youth Plan(for 18 to 25).Celcom Broadband is in the acceptable range--RM50 per month!
I signed up for it during KB Mall PC Fair 2009, and paid around RM250 to get the USB modem.
And waited 2 days for it to be activated.
Before we get a Broadband:
Me: Go away! It's my turn now!!!
Bro: No way!!! My war just started. Gimme extra 30 minutes!
Me:(after an hour) Oih!!! My turn liao leh!
Bro: Cannot, another war just started.
Me: Go use your own laptop, this is MY computer.
Bro: This is online game lar. And there're no Wi-Fi around this area. Shoo!
After we get a Broadband:
Me: Shoo! My turn now.
Bro left to hug his own laptop.
Me:(chatting happily with other friends) Jangan kacau lar. I'm using, go use your own laptop.
Bro: I want Streamyx. That one's shittin slow like constipation.
Me: Like this ar, then don't bring it to Kampar. Leave that modem here.
Bro: Cannot, it's much more faster than the Wi-Fi coverage in UTAR.
Sometimes the speed really sucks man, but most of the time it's okay.
But I cursed a lot when I used it in KL--it's freakin slow, but at least can open webpage lar.(Maybe because too many people are using it)
Anyway, how can I expect much? It's much more cheaper than the usual Celcom Broadband and Maxis wor--RM68 per month!!!
Imagine if I use the usual plan for a year, I would be paying extra RM156!!!
Good news to my parents: NO MORE QUARRELS!!!
Long live the broadband!
Ah, it's good to be young!
P/S:Ah, no matter how slow Celcom Broadband is, it's non of my business.
This is because the broadband USB Modem is now kidnapped to Kampar by my bro.
I don't care much: As long as he bring it back during CNY, if not I'm NEVER gonna let go of streamyx

No comments:

Post a Comment