Sunday, 21 February 2010

- just forget me!!! -

22 Nov 2009 1138

I know, I've been a jerk for a long long time.

I blurted out sour words.

I don't mean it, and somehow beyond my power, the words reached your ears.

You hate me for saying it.

I'm shocked that you know about it. Words killing, man!

Like I said before, I'm not worth it.

Just forget me and move on without me.

I know I've been too frustrated, until irrational thoughts take over me and hurt everybody around me.

You said it's hard to believe me, and I will say that there lies a 'lie' in the word 'believe'.

Honestly I didn't cheat, but I just choose to keep something to myself.

You sure hate me to death if you saw this, and I can't bear to lose you.

I know, it's ironic. I said I can't bear to lose you but I asked you to forget me.

It's true that I can't lose you. and That's why I want you to forget me.

I don't want you to feel hurt because of my leaving.

I don't want you to be sad when anything does happens.

And thus, forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment