Sunday, 21 February 2010

- ' I'm the chief marker ' -

23 Jul 2009 1522

Ms. Lee entered our class. She spoke in mandarin today.

Foo Say Soon, come out and count from 1 to 100.

(This is because most of them purposely left out a few corrections, for example, Say Soon left out 27 questions, but the number of correction written is 100)

Say Soon was reluctant to count. She pitchar-ed and asked him to count the corrections he had made. As Say Soon was short of 27 corrections, he was 'forced' to do another 54 corrections. Tiam Cai was short of 47 corrections, and he needed to do another 94 corrections.

Ms. Lee was damn mad--"Are you trying to make fun of me?"

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you the reason she spoke in mandarin--"Answer me. How many corrections I told you to do? Yesterday I speak in English you didn't listen. Today I speak in Mandarin, don't tell me that you can't understand Mandarin?!"

Khang Siang was so pity. As he went back early yesterday, he didn't hand up the corrections. Since Ms. Lee wanted us to pass it up by yesterday, Khang Siang need to do another 100 corrections.

I tried to help by imitating his handwriting but gave up very soon as everybody said my handwriting was different. When poor Khang Siang finally finished the 100 corrections, I can see his hands were shaking.

She showed us the evil and darkness of Maths T1.

Tiam Cai did a mistake on the black board. The answer suppose to be maximum point and minimum point but he wrote concave upwards and concave downwards.

She showed us her anger:

'You think the examiner will give you extra marks because of the bombastic words you use ar?'

And then she showed off:

'I've been marking this paper for more than ten years.'
'I am the chief marker of Maths T1 paper.'
'There are people under me who consult me when marking the paper.'

We're kisiao-ed.

We're pitchar-ing.

So, may God bless me and save my ass.

OTHERS:
Today we discussed about 'Sains' during PA period. Suddenly I heard Mr. Yean said,"...R&D is stupid!"

But the next second I realised something, "R&D is too big, it's too general..."

No comments:

Post a Comment