Sunday, 21 February 2010

- Merry Christmas -

25 Dec 2009 1250

It's CHRISTMAS!!!

I've hung up my red socks, yet I didn't receive any present.




Back to a few days ago:

Me: Mum I want a christmas present!

Mum: You still want Christmas present ar? You wait har...

And later we went home she gave me my UMMC bill.

Me: wuwuwuwu...why you treat me like this...







I bet you guys also didn't receive any presents.

DO YOU KNOW WHY???
















































































































































































You see! Santa Claus is busy during Christmas.

No elves helping this year. Is there anyone interested in becoming a Christmas elf? Please contact 0123456789.

That's the reason.


Haha, I know I know. I looked stupid as usual.


For your information, Santa Claus isn't building a big Cross for Christians, but making a rack to hang up red socks wires.


I still remember I called Maria's house in the Christmas morning year 2004.
I heard a 'hello' from the phone and thus I started singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".
When I finished my singing I said 'Hey Maria...'
To my VERY BIG surprise the person answered the call said, "Maria ar? You wait a while har..."
IT'S MARIA'S MUM WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE!!!
Hahahaha!


Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment