Sunday, 21 February 2010

- JAMBU -

7 Jul 2009 1930

Just now got physic extra class, HY, ZJ and I went to the nearby hawker centre to have our lunch.

As I'm trying to save money, I choose to eat the yu2 tiao2 a.k.a. 'fish stick'. I went to buy at the stall near the hawker centre and spotted Zhen Jee's favourite honeydew.

I ordered some and to my surprise, that aunty poured some suan1 mei2 fen3 inside. I immediately stopped her but it's already too late. Aunty explained that it was too little and it will not be so delicious.

Confused, I took my thinly sliced honeydew and ran towards Zhen Jee.

ZJ: What've you bought?
Me: Your favourite!(I didn't mention the name of the fruit but I pushed it into her hands)
ZJ: (after looking at it for a very short while)I don't like this.
Me: Har?! You said I like honeydew de nah!!!
ZJ: What honeydew? That's JAMBU lah!
Me: (...)@%$^&@% (no wonder she put that powder inside)

Of course, my dearest daddy--Lee Hsieh Yie make fun of the issue and when we're on our way back to school, she suddenly ran into a stall to buy something.

As she came out, she 'tayang' something in front of me:"See this? THIS is honeydew, can you see it? Honeydew is like this. It has a different color, shape and smell. Can you differentiate between a honeydew and jambu? You wanna taste it?"

I bit the honeydew and she immediately continue: "Can you feel it? It has a totally different texture and taste from a jambu...blah blah blah"

I feel like pengsan...%(&^$*&%

and before I pengsan, I would like to kick her ass first...

Others:
I was having my nap after the extra class and heard my mum said that "woi Zhen Jee eh, Zhen Jee eh..."

Without opening my eyes I stretched my hands out, "Gimme the handphone." and put it beside my ears.

Then I started to talk and of course I heard ZJ's voice.

But suddenly my mum pushed my head:"Open your eyes! She didn't call you! She's BESIDE you!!!"

Oh and it's like Snow White with her prince, ZJ was actually standing beside my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment