Sunday, 21 February 2010

- In 5 years time -

30 Nov 2009 1718

I was chatting with Chia Hui via MSN. And somehow I tell her that she most probably get married very, very soon.

To my amusement Chia Hui seems irritated.

Suddenly I think of our future.

Let us fast forward our time to erm...five years from now on:

Maybe in five years time, you guys graduated from universities, preparing for your wedding. For those lucky ones, maybe you already have 2 child. Haha! You start to pay installments for houses and cars, or find a new job. For some cases, take over their family business. You'll have a good job, bright future. When it's class reunion, you guys will bring the entire family to the beach(I always dreamed of having class reunion at the beach!)in beautiful cars. Our conversation topic will not be 'That teacher makes me do 100 times corrections!" or "Shit I haven't do my Physics revision!" In fact, the new topic will be "Which kind of milk powder is the best?" and "Which gynae doctor is more experienced? I/My wife is finding one to deliver my baby." And after the reunion I suddenly become kai-ma for many of your newborn babies or child. AHAHAHA!!!

For me, my five years:

Oh I still haven't graduate. I'm still in university as I might postpone my studies due to hospitalization(is there such word? Haha!) I'm still a student, therefore I still stretch out my hands to my parents when it comes to money issues. I hide myself in the shabby dormitory. If I'm damn lucky enough, maybe a boyfriend(WAHAHA I'm laughing myself when I'm typing this!!!) But most probably not--who wants a sick cat anyway? And I don't dare to spread this harmful genetics to the next generation--if I got troublesome genetics. When I walk to the beach, and hopefully I can reach the beach, I'm half dead. I can't chip in your topics which seems to be alien language to me. Maybe if you ask me "Hey which doctor is good?" or "Hey how long you can live lui?" I can answer. BWAHAHA!

Oh I am thinking too much, eh?

Tomorrow Maths T2 exam, and I suddenly thought of these nonsense.

But honestly, I'm curious about my future.

HAHAHA! Never laughed this much before!

The most entertaining blogpost for me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment