Sunday, 21 February 2010

- car accident? -

4 Feb 2010 1232

As you all know, I went to KL for medical check up.

This is what Prof Chin said at the moment he saw me:

Waa you've gain weight huh!

|||"

I was like--Really? Boohoo~

The next sentence brighten me up: But that's a good sign, isn't it?

This is something I would really like to mention:

When I reached Wakaf Bharu train station, I met with my ex-classmate--Hui Yin who was currently studying in TAR college.

HY: Hey you went to KL too?
Me: Yeah!
HY: Why you go to KL?
Me: Erm...medical check up.
HY: Oh yeah! I heard that you're involved in a serious car accident last year!!! How are you now?
Me: 0.0||| (I stared at her with my eyes widely opened, until I think they're gonna drop out from their sockets and I really wanna laugh out LOUD)
HY: I heard that it's very serious and you're hospitalized.
Me: Not car crash lar just my duodenum perforated--got lubang, you know?

If it's in BC, it should be like this:
慧云:嘿!对了!我听说你去年遇到很严重的车祸,进医院很久,是吗?你好了没有?

Pen is mightier than sword--but rumours is mightier than pen.

Oh my god!!! How can they misinterpret the information?!

Car crash and cari-sendiri-punya-penyakit have big difference lar haiyo~!!!

人言可畏。

Actually I'm not angry about it--I'm just curious.

How can words spread and get a different meaning?

Honestly, I'm really interested in finding the truth. HAHAHA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment