31 Jul 2009 1251
I've bought a new soft ruler.
I handed over my RM 8.40 to the cashier and it's mine.
I call it 'graph ruler' (coz I don't know the exact name for it)and lend it to many people.
I think my graph ruler is cool.
It can draw quadratic curve.
It can draw cubic curve.
During our physic extra class, Wai Lok and Kok Keong discover new shape for it to draw.
It's really rare to see both of them laughing so madly.
Close this window if you're under 18.
Just CLOSE IT you undereighteens! Curiosity really kills the cat(but not me).
Check these out:
*Ahem*
*Choking*
When Hsieh Yie and I are investigating who's the 'dalang' behind all this, both of them pointed at each other.
Such 'GOOD' friends.
According to Kok Keong and Wai Lok(with the same innocent look on their faces):
"What are you thinking about? It's just a RED fish eating a bait/cacing/(whatever you like).
Nothing special wor~"
Now I think my graph ruler is mighty.
Boohoo...my 'pure and still virgin' graph ruler, it's gone~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment